Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mursworld 2011 Winter/Spring Sampler

Here is something emailed to me about a week ago. I'm just getting a chance to hear it this morning. This is a good mix of what Murs has been up to recently - bringing new fans up to speed, getting old ones anticipating some new music. Listen to the interludes for news on upcoming projects and check below for the video of "I used to Love H.E.R. (Again)" - a reinterpretation of Common's classic.

Whatuptho?! Thanks for signing up for my email list. Here is a link to some new music.
http://t.opsp.in/PaO4 Murs and DJ Foundation present the Mursworld 2011 Winter/Spring Sampler Some songs you might have heard already. And a couple of songs that you will be the very first to hear. I am currently on the Road To Paid Dues Tour. Hopefully I will be in a city near you soon check www.mursworld.com/shows for the list of cities. And if you have been to a show make sure you check www.mursworld.com/tour-blog to see if any pics of you or your friends made it up on the site.

transmitting live from Syracuse NY en route to Canada
Peace and Love
Murs

No comments:

Post a Comment