Thursday, January 21, 2010

Survival Kit



I've been busy with real life shit lately, so not a lot of time to post new stuff. But, this came to me by email today, so I figured I'd post up the link real quick. Some of you may have heard about this project being in the works. It's a mixtape put together by Mick Boogie (& NVME) through Duck Down Records with a bunch of artists paying tribute to the two MCs who came together in '09 to release a joint project called Survival Skills - KRS-One & Buckshot.

Below is a link to the Duck Down webpage where you can d/l for free after entering your email address. The tracklist also appears on the page. Enjoy!

http://www.duckdown.com/survivalkit/

1 comment:

  1. I'm rappin' out to this right now. It's definitely something crazy that I wasn't expecting...so far. Just wondering how many of you heard the De La tribute that was put out in '09. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete