Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lupe Fiasco Interview

I came across this interview Lupe Fiasco did with some chick named Jesse Maguire on the internets recently (no idea who she is - if I should, feel free to educate me), and with Lupe's Enemy of the State mixtape or whatever being played over and over again in my iPod I thought I'd post it on here. If you haven't heard Enemy of the State, you should make it the next thing you download. It's a short collection of him spittin' over jacked beats to showcase what he can do. Just a reminder, I guess. Lupe is on another level with his rhymes here, and has me excited for when he drops Lasers (next year!?). Plus, the interview will help make sense out of the interludes on the mixtape - you'll see what I mean after you listen to both.



Also, if you haven't seen the video/heard the song he did for the New Moon Soundtrack called "Solar Midnite", here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment