Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Toca Tuesday W/ Joell Ortiz

I've been posting some freestyles that I've come across lately from different artists, and today won't be any different as the latest appearance on Tony Touch's Toca Tuesdays comes courtesy of one of my favorite MCs to come around in the last few years. Joell is a force in hip hop and teaming with Slaughterhouse has only made him better. In my opinion, he rose to the challenge and delivered the best verses of the four on their joint album released earlier this year. Recently, he's been dropping freestyle after freestyle of free heat on the internet too. So, if you like this do a quick search for audio of the others. The clip begins with a brief interview where he talks touring with Tech N9Ne and upcoming projects, and then gets into the rhyme that I'll be watching again and again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment