Saturday, February 26, 2011

Review: AZ - Doe Or Die 15th Anniversary



I've listened to this collection a few times now, and as I was looking through http://www.fifthelementonline.com/ for the last post, I came to this review and thought I'd post it instead of taking the time to write my own. Why? Because I pretty much agree with what it says. AZ is such a presence on the mic that this album is not w/out new gems while the old ones still come through loud and clear.

If Doe Or Die is one of you're favorite Hip Hop albums, and you recognize AZ as having one of the illest flows in Hip Hop, you have no doubt heard this 15th Anniversary collection. What did you think? Do you agree w/ the review? Let me know. If you, for some reason, have not heard Doe Or Die, do not listen to this collection. Go and listen to the original immediately while pretending it's 1995. You're missing out on greatness.

http://www.fifthelementonline.com/blog/album-review-az-doe-or-die-15-year-anniversary-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment