Monday, November 9, 2009

Reflection Eternal Interview

Ok, not a whole lot of new info on the upcoming Reflection Eternal project here, but just seeing it is getting me pumped up for them to come back. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up too high here. But, I'm expecting great things. Interview is by Distortion 2 Static.



UPDATE: Just for fun, I've included the song that introduced me to Talib Kweli initially. Well kind-of. Let's say it made me take notice. This is "The Manifesto" from Lyricist Lounge Vol. 1 produced by DJ Hi-Tek. I believe this is the first time they appear as Reflection Eternal. The compilation was released in 1998 and was definitely one of the most played albums by me that year. Obviously, being from Cincinnati I already new of Hi-Tek from his work as part of Mood. Their album Doom released in 1997 actually featured Kweli. But, like I said this song made me really take notice of Kweli's skills. This is not a music video - just an image while the audio plays. But, audio is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment